Tunes to Greek Out To!

Like many of you, I'm a big fan of music. Hanging out in the cafes of Agia Paraskevi, many cafes played music that I haven't heard before. Maybe some songs were released in both Europe and the United States at the same time, and I just happened to be in Europe. Either way, I associate these songs with Greece and my abroad travels as I sat in cafes and taxis shazaming the name of the songs that caught my attention.

Note: Many of these songs I heard in Greece and some are from other countries I visited while abroad.

I call this playlist Greekin Out!

1. Costa Rica- Benjamin Ingrosso

2. Break Me- Aimee

3. Stayaway- MUNA

4. Love Me or Leave Me Alone- Beachwood

5. Ready- Alessia Cara

6. OMG- Gryffin, Carly Rae Jepsen

7. All For Us- Labrinth, Zendaya

8. Move On- AJ Mitchell

9. OKAY OKAY- Alessia Cara

10. What Do I Do?- Georgia Ku

11. What Do I Do? (Acoustic)- Georgia Ku

12. Kiss Me- Lola Jane

13. Doing Yoga- Kazy Lambist

14. Comethru- Jeremy Zucker

15. Summer Fade- Snakeships, Anna of the North

16. Baby I Know- Sam DeRosa

17. Out of My Hands- SHY Martin

18. OK (Anxiety Anthem)- Mabel

19. Doing To Me- Astrid S

20. Left Me Yet- Daya

21. Good Thing- Zedd, Kehlani

22. I Can't Stop Me- Sabrina Carpenter, Saweetie

23. Worst of You- Maisie Peters

24. Devil's in the Backseat- Lostboycrow

25. Friends Go- Maggie Lindemann

26. I Miss Myself (Acoustic)- NOTD, HRVY

27. Big Plans- Why Don't We

28. Harder- Jax Jones, Bebe Rexha

29. Shotgun- George Ezra

30. Like I Love You- Lost Frequencies, The NGHBRS

31. Reste- Maitre Gims, Sting (I think I heard this song in Morocco)

32. Like That- Bea Miller

33. Graveyard- Halsey

34. Own It- Stormzy, Burna Boy, Ed Sheeran

35. Maniac- Conan Gray

36. Make the Move- Chris James

37. G Love- Krept & Konan, WizKid (I might've heard this song in Ireland)

38. I Need You- M83

39. Another Love (Zwette Edit)- Tom Odell, Zwette

40. Free (With Drew Love)- Louis The Child, Drew Love

41. Mission Control- Knox Hamilton (Props to Jade who had this song for one of her travel videos)

Which songs caught your attention?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disposables Are In Boys!!

We Talkin' Food?